First Ever Policy and Governance Convention 2022
May 28th and 29th, 2022
The German Club 1727 St. John Street, Regina.
Tickets are $125.00 per person, and must be purchased in advance. Click continue on the right to purchase your ticket.
Must be a member in good standing by May 13th, 2022.
This is where all members will have the ability to steer and present policy for the party. This convention will set the course for our Party and our politics as we move towards the 2024 election. We will be voting on the policies that will help move our Party and Saskatchewan forward. It also lays the ground work for a Fair Deal for Saskatchewan. Later in the year, and into 2023, we will start searching for, and identifying candidates for the 2024 election.
POLICY AND GOVERNANCE AGENDA
Saturday May 28th
- Doors Open at 8:30, Registration until 9:00am
- Lunch and Supper will be provided.
- Happy Hour at 5:00pm, and supper to Follow at 6:00pm (Cash Bar)
- A social evening will follow supper until 10:00pm (Cash Bar)
Sunday May 29th
- Convention continues at 9:00am
- Lunch will be provided
- Convention closes at 4:00pm.
Join us for this very important event in our Party's history.